What is channel partners?
A channel partner can be defined as a company that partners with a manufacturer or vendor to market and sell the manufacturer’s/vendor’s products, services, or technologies. This is usually done through a co-branding relationship. Channel partners may be distributors, vendors, retailers, consultants, technology deployment consultancies, and other such organisations.The channel partners is part of the vendor’s indirect sales force, meaning that they sell the products and services on behalf of the vendor but they are an independent company. They may also sell products and services produced by other vendors as well as items they develop themselves.
How can you benefit from buying via a channel partners?
Even though a channel partners is confused with a broker, both are very different in the way they work. If you are spending a huge amount on a property, ensure that you purchase from the right source.
- A channel partners takes his fees from the builder while the broker will normally take handsome fees from you as well as the builder.
- A channel partner who deals all kinds of properties, will have a large database of apartments in the locality to show you. His niche market gives him an added advantage over a broker.
- A channel partner will pay attention to your needs very carefully, and suggest properties that suit your requirements unlike brokers who will only suggest properties that give them more commission.
- Since documentation is a major hassle in all real estate dealings, a channel partner supports you till the end of the deal, ensuring all paper work is rightfully completed.
- Clients of channel partners are offered an clear and exclusive price, thus enabling them to improve their returns
- Channel partners perform an extensive due diligence of the property and the builder that you aspire to buy, so that you do not have to waste your time in research and worry about credibility.
If you want to buy a property directly from a builder, you have to visit various corporate offices, talk to many builders, Look for property reviews and ratings and explain your budget and location needs, etc to every single builder. Sharing this information with so many people will be a waste of time and energy, whereas sharing this with a single channel partner will get you all the premium properties in no time! Channel partners are proving to be a boon in the real estate markets. Pick one today and see the positive difference in your dealings and interactions!
Give your the best look! Get home interiors from Spacelush
Benefits of channel partners to a company:
- Increase in revenue – Without question, partner programs create significant growth in sales and distribution of a product or service. The best part about partnership programs is that both sides benefit from the increased revenue. For the vendor each new partnership not only generates revenue for your company, but it also grows your sales footprint.
- Reduce in Cost of selling – Instead of having an in-house sales team, Indirect sales team can reduce the amount spent on employee salaries and time spent on unqualified leads.
- Drives great potential – Partners local to the region can help with language barriers, local customs and international business law and taxation. And reducing the time of analysing the market.
Channel partnerships can prove hugely beneficial for many businesses, boosting sales, creating new revenue streams and opening your company up to a wealth of shared resources. However, before any business can access these benefits they must ensure that they choose their channel partner wisely. The right partnership can truly demonstrate the benefits of business collaboration, but the wrong one can leave you stuck with a business that is ill-suited to your needs and ambitions.